The Daily Ease Colouring Book
For Adults and Children
Written and Illustrated by Kirsten Harris
Alexander Technique passionista meets nature lover meets eco warrior meets tree hugger meets walker meets creativity encourager in this inspiring colouring story book. All profits will be used to plant trees!
Front and back cover showing details from two of the illustrations.
What people are saying –
- ‘Thank you for creating this amazing book. The pages here are for all of us who take great joy in our hairy fur face friends. I have travelled these paths and ways since I was 4 … probably seen all the wildlife and plants and trees … just never seen the elusive Unicorn …. but I know he is there somewhere. I absolutely love this book, especially the meditating mice!’ Yvonne
- ‘What a great book, beautiful illustrations and great narrative journey and message for everyone to enjoy.’
- ‘A very beautiful combination of writing and pictures.’ John
- ‘It’s making me want to go for a walk – that’s amazing in itself!’ Dougie
- ‘Within the words and magical illustrations are lots of wonderful reminders of the wisdom and teachings of the Alexander Technique. `it is a delightful, gentle, joyous book of wisdom for all ages.’ Sally
- ‘Really do feel like a big kid, lol… loving it. The fact that all profits are going to mean more trees are planted is such a bonus too.’ Jane
Discounts available for quantity purchases. Free postage UK. Please email me about discounts or worldwide postage. Ignore the thing that says ‘local pick up only’ when you go to cart. Many thanks firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile (UK) 07711 903537